Tuesday, January 9, 2018

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!

I'm a sucker for New Year's Resolutions. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I really love the idea of setting new goals for your life, and re-evaluating what's important to you each January. It's silly, and cliche, but it does feel like a fresh start to be a better you, and I absolutely love that!

THINGS I WANT TO DO IN 2018:
(in no particular order)

1. Go to New York City.

2. Go to Disneyland! I haven't been since I was 18 and that was seriously forever ago. 

3. Go on a cruise. I've never been and I've always wanted to go! They just look so fun!

4. Go on more walks. Morning walks, evening walks, quick lunch break walks.   

5. Go back to Oregon to explore, and visit Andres + Phillip in their cute town!
 
6. Photograph more. Start filming more of my life to have as memories later in life.

7. Spend more time with family and friends. Whether that's in person, on Facetime, or on the phone. 

8. Lose those pesky 10 pounds. It sounds so easy in theory, it's just 10 pounds, but ohhh man I've been letting those extra pounds linger in my life for far too long. 

9. Roadtrip around the United States in the summer when I quit my job.

10. Move to Los Angeles.

11. Get a job at a movie studio/ tv set/ studio lot.

12. Be Happy. No matter what I accomplish this year, or where life takes me, I just want to be happy and learn to not stress the small stuff.



I want 2018 to be my best year yet, and I feel like it will be! It'll be a year of growth, of change, and of new accomplishments and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment