Wednesday, January 3, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR! | 2018 FOCUS.

Was it just me, or did 2017 fly by?! Honestly, 2017 was the quickest year of my life! It came and went in a matter of 4 months it felt like. I want to take things slow in 2018 and stop to enjoy all the little moments, stop to enjoy my life, and be happier in general.




My friend Phillip told me about the idea of picking a word or phrase to focus on for the year, rather than making New Year's Resolutions. I love New Year's Resolutions, but I also love this idea to pick one word to guide you through the year. I picked:

DELIBERATE.


I want to be more deliberate with my time, with my intentions, with my focus. I want to be meaningful in each moment, and be truly intentional in how I spend my life, and who I spend my time with. I want to choose to be happy everyday, choose to surround myself with positive people who I love, and choose to keep working towards my goals with an intentional heart each new day.


Being deliberate sounds really beneficial to me, and I'm excited to focus on that for 2018! What word would you guys choose to focus on for 2018? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment