Tuesday, January 16, 2018

OPERATION: GET HEALTHY!

Okay you guys, I'm doing it. I'm finally doing it! 

I'm going to get healthy, and get back in shape. Ultimately, my end goal is to feel healthy, happy, and toned again. I want to feel good in my jeans, be happy about all the photos I'm tagged in (curse you double chin!), and just over all feel healthy in this beautiful body I've been given.

I started on Wednesday (January 10), and my goal is to lose 15 pounds to reach my target weight of 125 again! *You mean you don't already weigh 125, Olivia?!* No I don't, kind reader, but that was so sweet of you to say. ;)


For my own sanity about it all, I have to continually tell myself "I'm not on a diet, I'm just getting healthy". I feel like as soon as I use the word "diet" I start to instantly feel deprived of all the chocolate chip cookies, pizza, and taco stand burritos I could be eating. It's definitely all psychological for me, so instead, I have to tell myself I'm just getting healthy and fit! 

So far I've limited myself to a protein shake for breakfast, a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch, and a healthy option for dinner: a salad, chicken and veggies, a bowl of air, etc. Just kidding about the last one. I also bought a nice juicer a while ago, but I hate how much of the fruit and vegetable you lose by juicing. I feel like i'm better off just eating all those fruits and veggies rather than throwing away 30% of each one in the left over pulp. 

I'm still figuring out what I want to do for exercise because winter makes that kind of tricky, plus I don't particularly enjoy exercising. I do love swimming though so maybe I'll buy myself another membership to the pool by the U! Until I figure out what I want my regular type of exercise to be, I've just been trying to consciously walk more, and I've been doing pushups and wall sits at work every time I take a bathroom break. It's not much, I know, but hopefully it will all slowly but surely lead to a healthier happier Olivia! 


Is anyone else currently trying to get healthy as well? I would love to have a buddy through all of this if anyone else is currently losing weight too! Let me know! We can be a support buddy to each other. :) 

Goal Weight: 125lbs. Because I looked gooood at 125.
End Date: Hopefully by March 15th.

___________________

Protein Shakes I buy:  www.costco.com/Premier-Protein
I get the chocolate, and vanilla ones which are really good! I've yet to try any of the others yet. When they're on sale at Costco, it comes out to $1.11 for one drink, not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment