Sunday, June 24, 2018

LAKE DAY!

I went down to Nephi with Jeremy to visit his family and have a lake/boating day at Mona Reservoir! 


Our boating trip got off to a silly start because after we had just launched out into the reservoir, we noticed there was water at the bottom of the boat. After his dad reassured us he had just checked and made sure he put the plug back in before we took off, we noticed the water was rising. We drove back to the shore and pulled the boat back on to the trailer, and sure enough, the boat didn't have the plug in it! We were essentially sinking in the middle of the reservoir but telling ourselves we weren't! It was funny.

I just laid out and relaxed in the front of the boat, but the others rode on the wake board, and water skis and things. I just felt like being lazy. :)

We had a picnic back on shore of sandwiches, cantaloupe, chips, and oreos (which I don't really care for normally, but they were soooo good that day!)


It was such a fun, relaxing day on the water under the sun. I love a good boat day!

I just love summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment