Tuesday, November 7, 2017

TWITTER. 11 YEARS LATE.

You guys, I finally created a Twitter. I'm only 11 years late to the whole Twitter thing, but I finally jumped on the bandwagon and made one. And let me tell you, it kind of makes me feel like an old lady. I'm still trying to figure it out! haha.

But it's there and it's live. I guess technically I made one back in 2014 but I never used it or tweeted, so just barely today I started figuring it out. I have no idea what I'm doing but I officially have two tweets up!

Realistically I'll probably forget all about it and let it die soon, but it's fun for right now.



Who else is on Twitter? I swear I don't know anyone who actually uses it. Let me know who uses theirs, and this old Twitter grandma will follow you! :)

My Twitter: twitter.com/heartofconfetti

No comments:

Post a Comment