Tuesday, November 21, 2017

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.

I don't like being busy, it makes my life pass me by too quickly. 

I've been so busy lately and I need to remind myself to slow it down. I've been planning a family reunion for this Thanksgiving weekend in Phoenix. I've been so busy at work everyday for the past few week. And I've been busy preparing for the Salt + Honey show coming up on December 4th.

I felt like I was handling everything pretty okay up until last night when it all came crashing down in the form of a stress stomach ache. When I get super stressed about something, I get these really awful stress stomach aches that I don't know how to fix. They are honestly the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and all that I know to do to lessen the pain is take hydrocodone and take a bath. It doesn't address the stress at all and it doesn't fix the pain, but it does help alleviate it a little. 

Once, during finals week at BYUI, I went to the hospital for one because it was SO bad.That was a mistake though. A bunch of tests and $800 later, all they did was pump me full of morphine for the pain and send me home with hydrocodone to mask the pain. I still don't know how to fix them once they come, but drugs sure seem to help haha. 

I'm better today, but remind me to never try to plan a family reunion within a week span of a craft show. That was way too much to take on at one time.

I need to slow it down. I need to remind myself that none of this is really that important. 
All will be well. All will work out. 

And all will work out for you too. I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment