Sunday, June 12, 2016

SATURDAY: FARMER'S MARKET. THE PARK. COFFEE SHOP.



We started our Saturday how we've started almost every single Saturday since we've met: at The Park Cafe! We love this place. We actually went on our first date to get breakfast here back in February, and we've been back every weekend since! The food is amazing, the atmosphere is fun, and the servers are always so nice and remember us when we go in. The key is to show up before 9:30am and you won't have to wait the 25-40 minute wait for a table. 


After breakfast, we went to the Farmer's Market at Pioneer Park. It started back up again for the summer yesterday and I'm so happy it's back! I always look forward to the Farmer's Market every Saturday morning. The breads are so yummy. the baked goods make me a giddy little kid, and the apple cider is seriously to die for! It drizzled all morning, but surprisingly it didn't turn away the crowd. For being such a wet, rainy morning, there were still a ton of people!





I found this booth that makes the coolest journals. They take old books and cut, add paper, and bind them to make them into journals. I saw the Olivia one and had to get it. I love these cute little Olivia books and I love the idea of the book being turned into a journal. It's so neat too because the whole story is still included with the pages of the book mixed in between the new journal pages. I love it!




This cookie was soooo good! It's from Ruby Snap here in SLC. They have a brick and mortar shop, but they are also at the Farmer's Market every weekend. I can't remember the name of this cookie, but it had strawberries and a strawberry lemonade icing. Seriously so delicious!


We stopped by Blue Copper to get drinks. Jeremy got his flat white, and I got the yummiest lemonade I've had in a long time! It's a vanilla lemonade and it's so smooth, and refreshing, and amazing!


Isn't he just a little dreamboat? :)


We went home, we watched a movie on Netflix, and Jeremy took a few quick portraits of me in the window light of our living room. The house is being remodeled, but I kind of prefer how the unfinished wall looks over the finished walls.
P.S. This house turns 100 years old this year! Happy birthday, House!




No comments:

Post a Comment