Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SNOW DAY

Today I woke up and it was instantly December again! It hardly snowed at all this winter in SLC but for some reason, mother nature wanted us to have a nice snow day on April 15th. Just yesterday it was 75 degrees and I was running errands around the city in a sundress and sandals.


It's fun to have such a random snow day but I'm scared for my flower garden. I put a lot of work into my little tulips and daffodils and they were all just starting to bloom and be beautiful. I don't know enough about tulips to know if they'll be able to survive through this snow. I sure hope so though! I was really enjoying my colorful yard this spring.


This is not a lovely photo by any means but it's just reference for how pretty all my flowers were. I took this photo yesterday.


Well I'm definitely taking advantage of this cold, snow day. Today calls for layers of comfy clothes, blankets, a Taco Bell run, eating leftover Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and watching Interstellar special features with my brother all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment