Friday, April 17, 2015

CONFETTI COOKIES


These confetti cookies are fun and delicious and perfect for every occasion, and best of all, they're super easy to make! 


What you'll need:
  • 1 box Funfetti cake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 stick butter (room temperature) 
  • 1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
  • Sprinkles! (I went kind of crazy with sprinkles, you use how much your little heart desires!)


Mix the room temperature butter and cream cheese together until it's a creamy blend.
Add egg and vanilla and mix together.


Add Funfetti cake mix and mix together.
After adding the cake mix, I added additional sprinkles but you can leave it as is. I just liked how colorful it looked with more sprinkles. 

Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Again, I added more sprinkles on the top by dipping the tops in sprinkles, but this is optional. 


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 box Funfetti cake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 stick butter (room temperature) 
  • 1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
  • Sprinkles! (I went kind of crazy with sprinkles, you use how much your little heart desires!)


DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the room temperature cream cheese and room temperature butter until smooth. Mix in the egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix in the cake mix. (I find it easier to mix half the cake mix in and then the other half.) You can choose to mix in more sprinkles like I did at this point. After everything is mixed thoroughly, roll batter into 1 inch sized balls and dip the top in extra sprinkles. Place cookie dough balls on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until you see fit. I always like my cookies much more on the softer side.


Happy baking, friends! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment