Monday, July 6, 2015

4TH OF JULY 2015

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I think it comes in 3rd place after Christmas and Halloween. It's always been a close tie for 2nd place with Halloween though. This was my first 4th of July in Salt Lake City, and it definitely did not disappoint!


My 4th of July festivities actually began on Friday, July 3rd with Andres! Bountiful does their firework show the night before the 4th of July which I think is the best idea ever. It gives you the chance to have festivities on two days with two nights of firework shows!


4th of July
My holiday outfit for the 4th! Stripes are my friend. And Old Navy $6 shirts are definitely my friend! 
(On a side note, I realized I could never be a fashion blogger because I rarely spend more than $6 on shirts. All my blog posts would be about Payless sandals, and $3 shirts on sale at Target... Maybe that's just the type of fashion blogs we need though, realistic ones. haha)



I went to Sugarhouse Park with Alex, Andres, and Caleb to watch the Sugarhouse firework show. I had heard from a couple people that it was a good show, and I'm glad I listened to them! We sat on a hill in the park facing northeast, so while we waited for our show to start we were able to see 4 other areas in the distance shooting off fireworks as well. 

Looking back now, I realize that I kind of did a lot that day. I went to the Sugarhouse Arts Festival with Forrest and his friend Kristine. I got some barbecue food with Alex. We got ice cream. We went to the movies to watch Terminator which actually was a lot better than I thought it would be! Alex and I got candy at a candy shop. We sat on the porch swing for a while and watched the rain. And then he and I drove over with Andres and Caleb to watch the fireworks.



Overall, it was an awesome day, and I'm excited for more fun summer days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment