Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ETSY SHOP UPDATE

For those who don't know, I started a little Etsy shop about a year ago for the little baby skirts I make. It's called Confetti Heart and you can check it out here: 

It's just kind of a fun thing I'm working on right now but I'm really enjoying it! It's fun to pick out fabrics and sew up these adorable little skirts. The longer I make these, the more I realize just how much I love polka dots! I swear every fabric I gravitate towards is always polka dots. I'm okay with that though, who doesn't love a fun polka dot skirt?! :)

Here's some of my favorite skirts I have in the shop right now! 
















Thanks for looking! :)

Etsy Shop Link: Confetti Heart
You can also follow along with my Confetti Heart Instagram account: Confetti Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment